sabato 18 aprile 2015

RADKLAO OUWICHIAN AND THE ART OF HATS

London - It seems to be in a cartoon, in a different world. There are colors, shapes, stories, experiences, and diversity. The white rabbit from Alice is lost and it is trying to find  something…Welcome in Radklao’s wonderland.
Born in Thailand, Radklao Ouwichian burst onto the London fashion scene in the last two years. By day, she was a student in London and after several experiences she decided to do something for herself: an amazing hats designer.
 
“Two years ago I decided to change everything to become the person I always wanted to be...... Me!” she said. Radklao resigned her job, something that didn’t help her to find her way and with passion and time she designed her first hat bingo!
Radklao made different kind of hats. Something for every day, for the nights, for fun. Every single creation has a different story. There is an extraordinary personal vision in this young design. She create a new concept to wear hats. Fabrics, colors and shapes are the secrets for her success. Her motto is: be always yourself!
 
ROUGH UK had a nice chat together and she decided to dedicate a bit of her time to explain to me some points.
ROUGH UK: Tell me about your strength for your work
Radklao:  For sure my Inspiration.  It is about expression that can change every minute or each moment or every day. Hats are special for me. Hats are my inspiration. They can reflect how I see myself and how I want perhaps to be and to see the rest of the people around me.
ROUGH UK:Why London as your business?
Radklao: I am Thai, my family is there, my soul is there, but my business is here, in London, where I can do what I want. Is very important for me what this city gives to me. People, vibes, colors, all combine together to built my art. Thai is Home, London is my work.
ROUGH UK: One word to describe yourself.
Radklao: A bit different. For is very important to express myself. Two years ago I decided  who I wanted to be and this is the best thing that I have done. www.radklao.com







Simone Palermo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento